TGI Direct Headquarters
We are currently seeking a motivated and personable professional who is hardworking and would like to join a growing organization! We are a print, mail, data and fulfillment organization looking to add to our sales team. The right individual will be willing to work in a team atmosphere and build upon an existing book of business as well as develop new business. We focus on a number of vertical markets: Membership, Healthcare, Automotive, Financial and Advertising Agencies.
This position requires being able to establish professional relationships with regional and national companies, marketing directors, product managers and purchasing agents. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in prospecting and developing new business as well as servicing an established book of business. Experience in direct marketing, print, mail and fulfillment is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate leads and solicit new business
• Understand customer and prospects needs and accurately submit to estimating
• Evaluate prospects needs and identify if it fits our product offering
• Strong communication skills and able to work with a team
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Have constant eye on quality
• Clear understanding of the print, mail, data and fulfillment business
Must be motivated to grow the company business using consistent and creative strategies. Detail and sales oriented, able to multi-task with good working knowledge of print, mail, data and fulfillment. Card knowledge and membership experience a huge plus. Position requires a person who is organized and is able to gain confidence in buyers and who is focused on solution selling.
3 years of experience a definite plus, but not required.
Asset Tracking -- Maintain Chevy Racing Marketing Inventory Management System. Responsible for Suite Passes, Grandstand Tickets, General Admission Tickets, and Hospitality Passes for all NASCAR, IMSA, and INDYCAR Races – Chevy Racing
· Track all requests for credentials, suite passes, grandstand tickets, general admission, hospitality passes and parking for each race· Verify all suite passes, grandstand & general admission tickets, and hospitality passes received from racetracks
· Record and track usage of all suite passes, grandstand tickets, and hospitality passes on spreadsheets.· Record all pertinent information regarding requesters of suite passes and tickets
· Distribute and/or mail out suite passes, grandstand tickets, general admission, hospitality, and parking passes
· Conduct Ticket Destruction Meeting and verify destruction of unused tickets with Financial representative and a Chevy Racing Manager
· Track Charitable Items – Tickets and merchandise by event, event champion, asset, and value. Create Charitable Contribution Forms where required and acquire appropriate signature approvals
NASCAR Credentials / Hard Cards / Garage Tours– Chevy Racing and Chevy Racing Engineering
· Retain file of Hard Card Recipients for Chevy Racing & Chevy Racing Engineering. Distribute Hard Cards received from NASCAR Registration to those on the Hard Card Lists. Correspond with NASCAR Registration of any additions or changes to the Hard Card List.
· Track all credential requests for race events
· Record names and drivers license numbers of requesters on Credential Request List and submit to NASCAR Registration five days prior to each race
· Communicate with NASCAR for any late-add-ons or exceptions
· Set up requests for Garage Tours and Minor Requests at the racetracks
· E-mail confirmation of GM approval of credentials to requesters
Tax Reporting / Imputed Income – Chevy Racing
· Track and compute imputed income for GM employees and non-employees who attend each race with a non-business purpose and record on spreadsheet
· Enter imputed income on GM Employee Report and submit in September and December if necessary.
· Enter imputed income on Non-employee Report and submit in December / early January.
· In October - Ask for race drivers’ names & how many LTP vehicles he used during the year.
· Create new 1099’s with corrections on any returns
Budget Tracking -- Financial Reporting, , Invoice Processing, Purchase Requisitions for PO Numbers / Accruals – Chevy Racing
· Prepare spreadsheets for Chevy Racing Budget
· Include a tab sheet for each category and an overview by series
· Record and file copies of all incoming invoices by category
· Reconcile monthly Financial JV Reports received from GM Financial with Chevy Racing Budget Spreadsheets to confirm GM Disbursements received invoices
· Work with vendors to solve problems with payment of invoices -- resolve problems with rejected invoices.
· Work with Requisition Specialists Department and Chevy Racing Managers to set-up purchase order requisitions to acquire Purchase Order numbers for vendors and sponsorships to pay invoices
· Track all charity donations – tickets, credentials, and merchandise
· Submit and track Charitable Contribution forms for approval to upper management and Financial where required
· In November - Forward letters to vendors asking for accrual letters on company letterhead stating the amount they wish to accrue for outstanding bills. Make a list of these amounts and submit to GM Finance during the first week of January so the present year’s funds are designated to pay these bills.
Records Management – All Groups
· Track financial and legal documents for Chevy Racing that are stored at record management facilities
· Prepare and label boxes for offsite storage, submit electronic records for tracking purposes, and schedule pick-ups
· When required, search record inventory for retrieval of documents and schedule delivery of box or document
· Order supplies when needed
Shipping – All Groups
· Type FedEx labels and track shipments
· Maintain a file of all shipments.
· Box packages and wearables to be shipped out
Typing / Faxing / Copying / General Office Operations – All Groups
· Type presentations, letters, documents, and forms as required by supervisor. Maintain a file for each supervisor with a copy of typed documents
· Fax documents as required. Keep transmittal verification copy
· Assist with recording of supervisor's calendars
· Set up meetings and procure meeting rooms as requested
· Track Monthly Itinerary of vacation days and travel of department employees
· Track Vacation & Travel Requests by all Chevy Racing GM and Agency Personnel
Filing – All Groups
· Set up contract files using correct procedures
· Type labels for contract and invoice files
· End of year – Process GM Record Retention of files using correct procedures
· Maintain records of all files sent to record management facilities per proper procedures
Wearables – Chevy Racing
· Track merchandise that is shipped out
· Assist with organization of storeroom
· Track items donated to charity events
Back-up for Personnel – Chevy Racing
· Back-up for Administrative Assistant to U.S. Vice President, Truck Strategy, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports