TGI Direct Headquarters
We are currently seeking a motivated and personable professional who is hardworking and would like to join a growing organization! We are a print, mail, data and fulfillment organization looking to add to our sales team. The right individual will be willing to work in a team atmosphere and build upon an existing book of business as well as develop new business. We focus on a number of vertical markets: Membership, Healthcare, Automotive, Financial and Advertising Agencies.
This position requires being able to establish professional relationships with regional and national companies, marketing directors, product managers and purchasing agents. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in prospecting and developing new business as well as servicing an established book of business. Experience in direct marketing, print, mail and fulfillment is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate leads and solicit new business
• Understand customer and prospects needs and accurately submit to estimating
• Evaluate prospects needs and identify if it fits our product offering
• Strong communication skills and able to work with a team
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Have constant eye on quality
• Clear understanding of the print, mail, data and fulfillment business
Must be motivated to grow the company business using consistent and creative strategies. Detail and sales oriented, able to multi-task with good working knowledge of print, mail, data and fulfillment. Card knowledge and membership experience a huge plus. Position requires a person who is organized and is able to gain confidence in buyers and who is focused on solution selling.
3 years of experience a definite plus, but not required.
Warehouse Production Associate
LOCATION: Ann Arbor, MI
We are hiring Experienced Warehouse Production Associates to join our team! You will assists in receiving inbound products and preparing product for outbound orders in a fast moving warehouse by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Unload and receive inbound product.
· Pull inventory for outbound orders.
· Assist in the pick and pack area.
· Perform periodic physical inventory.
· Quality check work performed by co-associates.
· Maintain clean work environment.
· Perform all duties in accordance with our Quality work instructions.
· Other various duties as requested by Team Leaders or Manager.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
· 5 years of experience a must.
· Operating a forklift truck and pallet jack.
· Repetitive lifting and moving of product up to 70 pounds.
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
· Good computer skills.
· Knowledge of warehousing software systems a plus.
· Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner reporting any possible safety hazards to Team Leader or Manager.